Sign in to follow this  
Red

Turning Point Updates Discussion Thread

qEio04S.png

Kronians,

We've begun an extensive update process and all of the threads directly relating to these updates will be discussed in this thread. You can find the threads here as well, if you need direct links. We're doing what we can to prepare ourselves for the large updates coming up, and this is our turning point into becoming the #1 server again!

As always... be civil, be nice and be constructive. Let's have some good discussion concerning the updates!

Regards,

Krona's personnel.

22 minutes ago, TheThingGoesSkraaa said:

i would love to suggest. extend the inventory slots & backpack slots /ridicule

We're going to finish our couple of Turning Point updates, and then tabbed inventory (which will vastly extend your inventory slots) is going to be coming shortly after that. So be patient with us! It's coming, I promise.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheThingGoesSkraaa said:

hey man that's my fm xD 

I just used whoever was nearest xD

Really great updates so far! 

Definitely moving in the right direction that the server should be going in. Although maybe we should look into Catan? If it's really meant to be the farming destination for beginner, or even intermediate players, it's going to be a very low rate of penya/items per hour. If you're not ripping through the bosses with T2 insignias and epic gear, you're not gaining much. Is there anyway for the bosses to be the same perin per/hour as maxed characters? That way it's more of a farming dungeon for all levels/gear rather than just a good farming dungeon for the already elite-ly geared?

• Like 2

Xxtoz4q.png

| Bevelle - Fayth - Purifica - Petrusexual |

It takes around characters with maxed 150 gear and insignias around 8 minutes per run. Results may vary (Duh). 1 run is 7.2p + some shreds and astral. So 80 minutes for 72p? I mean thats worse than traseia is, and this is with elite gear. I thought this was supposed to be for the masses, not for the already geared who don't need penya. I am running this more for the shreds than the penya at this point tbh. I still prefer traseia over Catan atm. However dark tras got easier to 1 shot, so I might upgrade my arca to 1 shot Dark Tras.

Edited by Saurus
  • Like 1

wv1ges.jpg

22 hours ago, Saurus said:

It takes around characters with maxed 150 gear and insignias around 8 minutes per run. Results may vary (Duh). 1 run is 7.2p + some shreds and astral. So 80 minutes for 72p? I mean thats worse than traseia is, and this is with elite gear. I thought this was supposed to be for the masses, not for the already geared who don't need penya. I am running this more for the shreds than the penya at this point tbh. I still prefer traseia over Catan atm. However dark tras got easier to 1 shot, so I might upgrade my arca to 1 shot Dark Tras.

feel you man :/ 10-15 mins per catan run with only 7.2p perin per run is disaster. and this was with x2 drop that's why you can gain 7.2p with the shards what more if the x2 drop is done? you can only get 3.6p per run? lmao 

Just wanna say great work krona staff! 

And for the people who had a panikk attack yesterday... Calm down and cut the staff some slack... No need to panic like that and the new sets/wings is a great thing. 

Keep ut up /trophy

• Like 1

Dieselmeken-sign.png

Thanks Bish. The signature looks awesome!

9 hours ago, Ayase said:

Great work! /love

@ProtosHeis and staff

8 hours ago, Dieselmeken said:

Just wanna say great work krona staff! 

And for the people who had a panikk attack yesterday... Calm down and cut the staff some slack... No need to panic like that and the new sets/wings is a great thing. 

Keep ut up /trophy

Thanks you two, very appreciated! We work for comments like this. /love

We do our absolute best to do what we can for the growth and succession of our server, and sometimes we have to make hard decisions. That doesn't mean we won't review the decision if asked nicely to do so! We're not just making changes for the fun of it, every change is a planned out and extensively discussed change. 

• Like 2